The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling.
The 128T also features open deck access and customization options. This results in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak on the market. Plus, you can utilize the open deck platform in concert with the adjustable seat to float or fish the day away in comfort. And, with the Yak-Power system, all you have to do is plug in a battery and you can hook up a number of accessories to enhance your time on the water.
• Rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull w/wide transom & flared bow sections for excellent durability, standing-and-fishing stability & solid tracking
• Yak-Power system w/wiring harness, master controller & 3 power plugs throughout
• Removable rod tip protector/paddle stowage w/threaded insert for attaching accessories
• Recessed bow & stern open storage areas w/flush-mounted bungees
• 4 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
• Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat & pull-up assist strap
• Midship & aft weathertight storage
• 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship & 13.70” x 23.36” (34.80 cm x 59.33 cm) stern hatches
• Port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
• Deluxe removable, adjustable seating system w/3-position seat landings & adjustable foot braces
• 8 scupper drains throughout w/8 plugs
• Bow & stern carrying handles