Designed for serious anglers, the feature-packed FS10 kayak has been enhanced in multiple ways to make it an even better value. It starts with an advanced hull design that utilizes an extended keel with performance rocker and strakes to deliver the superior maneuverability, tracking, stability, and easy paddling when you want to get to that special spot quickly.
The large open cockpit offers easy entry and exit at the shore with little restriction of movement while casting and retrieving. The improved DLX removable seating system allows for all day comfort on the water or allows easy removal of the comfortable padded steel-frame seat for a quick rest ashore. The screw out deck plate with integrated weathertight storage keeps smaller items secure. Dual flush mount rod holders make transporting rod and reel combos easy, while the fully adjustable, light tackle rod tender holds your rod while fishing with 360º of horizontal adjustment and vertical rod tip adjustment.
Two 4’’ cleats provide an easy anchor for a minnow bucket or fish stringer. Dual bungee paddle keepers hold your paddle securely while fishing. Bungees over the built-in multipurpose sternwell and bow help lock down your fishing gear while moving from spot to spot. Deep molded dual cup holders and two large catch all trays in the cockpit make it easier to keep the gear you use often close at hand. The threaded and sealed drain plug allows you to quickly drain excess water.
Molded-over rubber grip handles at the front and rear make carrying the FS10 easier. And it's all crafted from the highest quality virgin high density linear polyethylene.
- Custom-crafted hydrodynamically shaped hull
- Comfortable padded steel-frame seat that can be removed for use on land
- Screw-out deck plate weathertight system
- Fully adjustable full-tackle rod tender
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders
- Hands-free adjustable foot braces
- Bungee-secured storage system in multipurpose sternwell & on bow
- Dual-position quick-hold paddle holders
- Deep molded dual cup holders
- 2 molded-over rubber grip carry handles